IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> what is the best USB wireless headset to use for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10?
John Freeman
post Apr 16 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,552

I've just installed Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.1 preferred 64bit edition and I'm highly impressed by the accuracy with my current microphone. I am currently using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 to type this message. However I would like to use a USB wireless/bluetooth headset that is compatible with Dragon naturally speaking 10 preferred edition. I would like to know from the voicerecognition.com forum members which USB wireless/Bluetooth headset is the most accurate and reliable? I only use a laptop, and I am only interested in headsets that can be plugged in via USB, so that I do not have to fumble with wires. I prefer USB thumb drive model if any good ones are available. If it is a headset that plugs in via headset jacks then the headset will not suffice. Thanks in advance for your reply.

PS: The CS50-USB looks like a good one but I would like it better if the USB was like a thumb drive rather than a USB cable connecting to a base. The reason is many times I like to lay in bed and type articles with the laptop sitting on my chest and this would become quite cumbersome with this particular model.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KnowBrainer Tech...
post Apr 17 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,645
VR User?: 20 years
Which Program?: Dragon Medcal Practice 11 & KnowBrainer 2011
Why do you Use VR?: We're 1 of the World's Largest Nuance Certified NaturallySpeaking Resellers
Where are you Located: Bethpage TN - USA

You'll find several answers on the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition Forum where you previously asked this question.

--------------------
Lunis Orcutt - www.knowbrainer.com
Chat Live w/a Nuance Gold Certified Solutions Provider
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 04:23 AM

We Recommend Using Dragon Medical and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Speech Recognition Software

Physicians Using Dragon Medical - Looking for the Best Electronic Health Record (EHR / EMR)?